How to Use AllDaySlim ™
What is the best way to take AllDaySlim?
AllDaySlim is upsetting my stomach. What do you suggest?
Why do you recommend taking AllDaySlim with water?
Will AllDaySlim make me dehydrated?
What if I have allergies? Is it safe to take AllDaySlim?
What to Expect
How much weight will I lose on AllDaySlim?
Do I have to change my diet or exercise to lose weight while taking AllDaySlim?
Dieters should remember AllDaySlim is an aid to a good weight-loss program. Here are a few simple suggestions to maximizing weight loss with AllDaySlim.
- Drink plenty of pure water — 6 to 8 cups of water is recommended per day.
- Always eat breakfast and try to make the breakfast relatively high in protein and very low in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Reduce the carbohydrate content of meals and increase the protein content. It is usually the consumption of simple and refined carbohydrate that drives hunger. A good goal to shoot for in dieting is 30% of calories from lean protein, 35% from carbohydrates and 35% from fats, meaning mostly good fats such as olive oil and omega-3 fats such as are found in fish and flax seeds. Some diet experts recommend 40% of calories from protein and 30% of calories from each carbohydrates and fats. Keep in mind that vegetables can serve as healthy sources of carbohydrates – half of each major meal should consist of lightly cooked green and highly colored vegetables eaten in place of rice, bread, potatoes or corn.
- Keep alcohol consumption to no more than 2 drinks per day.
- Add fiber to the diet, especially in the form of lightly cooked vegetables. Treat potatoes and corn as starches, not vegetables.
- Take a good multi-vitamin and mineral supplement to ensure that you are getting adequate nutrition.
- If possible, avoid eating late in the day. Food eaten late in the day does not produce as much calorie use via heat (the “thermogenic effect of food”) as does food eaten earlier in the day.
- Take a 20-30 minute walk every day. If possible, walk before noon and again in the late afternoon or evening.
What slimming effects can I expect?
How does AllDaySlim affect my appetite?
What effects on energy can I expect?
Does AllDaySlim help me build muscle?
How does AllDaySlim affect my mood?
Is it normal to taste orange an hour or so after taking AllDaySlim?
Is it safe to take other supplements in conjunction with AllDaySlim?
Will AllDaySlim interfere with my other medications?
Where is AllDaySlim manufactured?
Is it okay if I use a PO box when I place my order?
Can you guys ship AllDaySlim to me outside of the U.S.?
Your terms and conditions are not displayed clearly on the site. Where can I find them?
Where is my shipment? I ordered it over a week ago.
Your system says my shipment has been delivered, but I haven’t received it. Where is it?
What if I put in my wrong name and address in the order form? Can you fix this?
I ordered AllDaySlim, why don’t you have a record of my order in your system?
Why was I emailed twice for two orders when I only ordered one?
Why am I receiving confirmation emails from you when I never ordered your product?
What if I have other questions?
Can I pay by mail or over the phone?
When are you going to be accepting American Express?
What if my billing address is different from my shipping address?
I forgot to enter a coupon code for shipping discounts. Can you correct this on my current order?
Are you really going to charge me $0.01 for shipping?
How does the risk-free trial work?
If you like AllDaySlim, you do not have to contact us. You will be automatically enrolled in our convenient auto-ship program which will ship you a fresh 2-month supply of AllDaySlim every other month. If you decide that AllDaySlim is not right for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to cancel within the 30-day trial period. We will send you instructions to send back the bottle and unused portion of pills. Customer is responsible for return postage. The 30-day trial begins the day your order is shipped. At the end of the 30-day trial period your card will be charged for the price of the full month’s supply bottle that you received plus the price of the new 30-day supply bottle that will be sent to you at the beginning of your 2nd month (a total of $124.95).